Debris Netting - Knotted or Knitted Knot-Less
High density debris netting, flame resistance and UV stable, in red, blue, white, green and yellow colour, with eyelets on the netting edges or only the edges well reinforced, knotted or knitted knot-less.
Blue debris netting with strong knitted structure
Green debris netting with strong knitted structure
Knotted debris netting for longer life span.
High density debris netting package
- Fire retardant.
- High density.
- Width 3.66m (12 ft).
- Length 100m + (large rolls).
- Buckled all around or on length side.
- Shade 70%.
Debris netting in red, blue and yellow colour.
- Roll size= 3m wide × 50m long.
- Density= 80 gsm.
- Material: knitted knot-less virgin high density poly ethylene.
- Weight: 300 g/m2 with reinforced edges at the side and middle.
- UV treated (for longer life span).
- Color: green.
Debris netting measuring 1 metre by 100 metres, without eyelets on the netting, only the edges well reinforced.
- Dense-weave holes: 2.0 mm-4.0 mm.
- Made of 100% non-toxic polyethylene.
- Preferred colour: black.
- Length: 100 metres.
- Height: 1 metre.
- Flame retardant.
- Density: heavy duty- 100gsm-300gsm.
- 8" mesh - knotted polypropylene fiber w. 1/2" border rope.
- Flame resistance & UV stable, white in color.
Thank you for your visit.
If you want to get more information or have any questions about our products or services, please contact us, we will be pleased to reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you.