Debris netting cost effective lightweight debris nets, is manufactured from high density polyethylene monofilaments. New improved webbing with extra
reinforcement, and eyelets at close intervals of 10cm Ideal for indoor and outdoor application.
- Material: knitted knotless virgin HDPE.
- Length: 50m-100m or as required.
- Width: 2m-10m or as required.
- Weight:100g-300g / square meters or as required.
- Contains reinforced edges at side and middle.
- Easy to install, Economic and secure solution.
- Treated with UV: ensure the nets keep long lifespan.
- Scaffolding Enclosures and Safety Netting;
- Wind Protection or Paint Over spray;
- Temporary Walls and Dust Control;
- Sandblast Containment or Fence Line.
- Knitted Debris Fabric;
- Available in 50%, 70% and 90%;
- Installs Easily & Easy to Handle;
- Can be hung Vertically or Horizontally;
- Open weave allows air movement;
- Flame Retardant & Non-Flame Available;
- Can be purchased in yellow, green, blue, black or white;
- Roll Goods, Custom Fabrication.
Thank you for your visit.
If you want to get more information or have any questions about our products or services, please contact us, we will be pleased to reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you.